We have spent over 40 years building a trusted and reliable brand, and as a team, are dedicated to offering high quality design and services to our loyal customers. If you think you would fit well into a busy, professional team and have a hard working, friendly attitude, with a creative flair this could be the place for you!
What we do
Ellar Graphics are well respected within the technologically design industry for their award winning products, and exceptional service within Auckland and New Zealand. We offer a wide range of services, from design, large and small scale printing, vehicle wraps and graphics. With the ability to cover the entire process from idea conception to completion.
Our reputation has been built from humble beginnings to now occupying a large office over two floor with state of the art high quality digital printing technology. We have a focused attention on providing outstanding customer services and always evolving our own skills and the services we offer, to ensure we stay one step ahead of the competition in this quickly evolving industry.
There are many aspects to our business which make up the following departments:
● Customer service
● Vehicle wrap and window graphics installation
● A background and knowledge in design and computer design software and/or vehicle wraps and window graphics is preferable but not essential
● Over 20 years old
● Full drivers license (Or restricted with intent to gain a full license)
● Ability to work flexible hours
● Excellent practical skills
● The ability to problem solve independently
● Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, both individually and as a part of the team
● Exceptional customer service skills
● A good level of spoken and written English
What you’ll do
We would like successful candidates to have a passion for all things creative! Our customers come to us with their wildest dreams and it is our job to bring that to life, so having an open mind and imagination is essential.
A clean, full drivers license, IT skills and great customer service skills are also required.
Job type: Full time – 40 Hours p/week
If you think you would fit in well in our growing, professional team, send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!